Are technically gifted, do you have high levels of intelligence and are you comfortable with direct communication? Then we look forward to your application for this QA Tester job!
QA Tester job
This International Broadcasting Firm is making a full on switch from cable to the digital sphere. Development teams are working around the clock to make this happen. You are, as Tester, imperative to the success of this organisation. The organisation will facilitate your work efficiency with the newest tools, a fully revisioned IT-department and an open and direct culture which facilitates short lines of communication.
What are you working with?
- API and GUI testing
- Unit testing frameworks like phpunit, junit, rspec
- CI / CD software testing
- BDD / TDD software testing
- Kubernetes, containers and microservices.
What are the requirements?
- High levels of intelligence.
- Open to learning new methods and skills.
- Comfortable with direct communication.
- You’re technically very gifted.
- Experience with the aforementioned software and testing methods.
What does our client offer?
- Market conform salary, travel cost compensation and a pension plan.
- Responsibility over the media platform and the testing environment.
- Access to the best and the newest technology (no questions asked).
- An open and inviting environment.
- The appreciation you deserve: IT is the backbone of this company.
Are you interested in this job?
Do you recognize yourself in this profile for a QA Tester? Apply for the vacancy via our website or send your cv to email@example.com! For more information about this QA Tester job or organisation, please contact Mick van Plateringen at + 31 33 247 31 10.
Vragen over deze vacature?
Neem contact op met Mick
033 247 31 10